What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step by step mobile phone repairing course
- PCB layouts of all makes and models so that technician can easily identify components
- Plenty of case studies which is not available at any of the books or courses
- Step by step training so that the basic gets clear
- Jumper setting diagrams for all makes and models
- No unwanted electronics and theory
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Visual Guide to Mobile Phone Repair scores 73.14/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://mobilerepair.clubinfo.in/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mobilerepair.clubinfo.in you’ll also be taken through to mobilerepair.clubinfo.in, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)